- This event has passed.
Outdoor Cinema – Mamma Mia
September 12, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
This event was originally going to take place on Saturday 25th of April.
Supported by Chattertons Solicitors & Wealth Management, Boston’s outdoor cinema will return again.
Get your tickets here.
The gates will open at 7pm, with the film starting after 8pm, depending on light levels.
– Under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. Children 18 months and under are free.
– There is no set seating, so you need to bring a blanket or chairs if you do not wish to sit on the grass.
– You can bring a picnic, snacks, food, etc; snacks, sweets and popcorn. No alcohol can be brought into this event. Bag and body searches may be carried out at the entrance.
– There is only one entry to the outdoor cinema event, please be patient.
– No smoking in permitted with the event and no pets are allowed.
– Toilets will be available in the event area. Barbecues are forbidden on site on the evening of the screening.
The screening will go ahead in inclement weather conditions. Customers accept the risk that the weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be refunded or exchanged unless cancelled by the event organisers. In an event where we consider the safety of the audience could be compromised the film may be cancelled at short notice. Tickets will not be refunded for any other reason.
Please click here for car parks available in Boston. We recommend Cattle Market, Bargate Green or Tunnard Street as close locations for parking to this event.